As a financial member of VADEA NSW, you become part of the peak professional association for all art educators across New South Wales. Established in 2009, VADEA NSW is a not-for-profit professional association run by an executive of passionate, elected volunteer art & design educators to promote and advance the field of Visual Arts and Design Education in NSW andto build a vibrant professional community.
VADEA NSW provides opportunities for collaboration, the sharing of resources and information between visual arts and design educators, school systems and regions, pre-service and new scheme teachers, museum and gallery institutions and professionals, artists, academics and universities, as well as VADEA affiliated groups and other educational and government bodies.
Financial members of VADEA NSW can enjoy:
- Keeping up to date with local and state events/ issues through the regular informative e-newsletter
- Professionally refreshing at ‘Inspire’ Curriculum Days across Greater Sydney and Regional NSWto give your curriculum ideas an ‘edge’
- Discounted rates on the anticipated VADEA Annual Conference and other fully accredited Professional Development activities across the year
- Discounts and special deals from our sponsors and affiliated groups at conferences and workshops
- Networking with colleagues at free member’s ‘Indulge ‘art world events with artists, galleries and sponsors
- Accessing member’s resources on the VADEA website to assist programming and research activity
- Advancing professionalpractice with a VADEA grant to develop areas of specific professional interest
- Connecting to a strong, professional community to influence decision makers to support and advance art education