VADEA NSW invites all Regional and Metropolitan K-12 Visual Arts Teachers, in NSW to apply for the 2017 $2,500 Professional Learning Grant. Here is your chance to realise that Visual Arts project you have always wanted to undertake. Read the guidelines and apply now by filling in the application form.
Suggestions for the $2,500 Grant could include:
- In-school or community exhibition
- In-school gallery
- Visual Arts project which promotes your faculty by enhancing your school environment
- An artist in residence that aligns with your teaching and learning program
- Collaborative event with your local community, other schools or institutions
- Develop a mentoring program for professional learning with your New Scheme Teacher and/or Faculty
- The list goes on…
We look forward to receiving your INNOVATIVE IDEAS for the 2017 VADEA Professional Learning Grant.
VADEA NSW Professional Learning Grants open from the first of August (1/8/2016) and close the end of October (31/10/2016) – you have 3 months, which includes the Sep/Oct school holidays, to submit your idea.
The VADEA NSW Professional Learning Grant is open to active VADEA NSW financial members who have been members for at least one year (12 months) prior to the date of application
Make sure you complete all the sections of the application form and include actual quotes with your budget submission – this is very important as we need to know the costs involved for the grant allocation of $2,500.
If you have any queries regarding your application please email the VADEA NSW Professional Learning Grants Project Officer at email@example.com